Time was, a country claimed to have launched a monkey into space and successfully retrieved it, you’d be able to believe that country.
If Iran has lied to us about this monkey, how can we ever believe Iran again about anything?
I just don’t know how we’ll be able to live in a world where the word of the government of Iran is no longer synonymous with forthrightness.
The Times has much more on IranSpaceMonkeyGate here: Iran’s space monkey triumph exposed as a fake
Hard journalism up in here.
- thisisamutiny likes this
- frangis45 likes this
- leopardsblog reblogged this from seaofgreen and added:
- petroicatraversinz likes this
- sallyhoffman likes this
- antonneutron likes this
- koosnya reblogged this from seaofgreen and added:
- gharch likes this
- woody reblogged this from kohenari
- morecoffee likes this
- obitoftheday likes this
- chrisreynaldodiaz reblogged this from seaofgreen
- seaofgreen reblogged this from kohenari and added:
- kateoplis likes this
- selva reblogged this from kohenari and added:
- selva likes this
- lisalisaluvchild reblogged this from kohenari
- caracaracara likes this
- kohenari posted this